My client based in Wolverhampton requires an experienced part-time Interim Credit Controller/ Sales Ledger Administrator for 15 to 20 hours per week. You will report into the Finance Controller and be responsible for maintaining an accurate sales ledger and ensuring overdue debt is chased.
Your duties would include the following:
- Sales ledger Ensure invoices are raised and posted onto the ledger in a timely and accurate manner;
- Credit Control Ensure outstanding invoices are chased and maintaining the debtor ledger;
- Credit Checking Credit vetting, account opening, setting credit limits and monitoring credit insurance;
- Cash Allocation Ensure all bank and cash accounts are reconciled. Cash and receipt allocation;
- Adhoc Dealing with any queries that may arise and adhoc duties are requested.
The Successful candidate would ideally have the following:
- Highly experienced in credit control, credit risk and sales ledger;
- Excellent understanding of the legal framework for collection of debts;
- Excellent customer service and confident oral communication skills to be able to forge excellent customer relationships;
- Organised and have the ability to work well under pressure and maintain a positive attitude;
- To achieve set objectives and targets;
- The ability to work within a multifunctional team, but also able to work effectively alone;
- A working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word packages;
This position requires some who can start at short notice so apply now if you have the necessary skills and experience for the role. There is flexibility with the number days for the right individual.