Part Time Customer Care Advisor - VR/20290
The Company & Role:
Our client based in Witham, Essex is a leading fabricator and supplier of UPVC windows. They are currently seeking a Part Time Customer Care Advisor to join their team.
£10,500 per annum (21 hours) plus £720 p.a attendance bonus
- Customer Services: Manage the Customer Services experience in a professional and friendly manner, liaising with Customer and homeowner (end User) / Book Site Visit and update calendar / Run off the SV worksheets / Manage Database information to progression / Type up SV reports / Cost, Invoice & Close the Aftersales Ticket.
- Aftersales management; updating database records. Aftersales Reports; Type up Aftersales reports to agreed template. Continuous improvement of performance in line with Aftersales Process.
- Assisting the Technical Processing Manager with ISO9001 control and regulations, along with review of After Sales Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain Effective Communication with the other team members of the Sales & processing Department, together with the service engineer, quality control manager and technical Director as necessary.
- To provide professional customer service levels at all times and ensure customer queries and problems are dealt with promptly as and when they arise via effective liaison with other departments.
- Eden Processing quotations and orders for all Aftersales items when necessary.
- Assist with providing information for the bi-weekly Q.C. Meeting, issuing any Aftersales items for discussion and attend the meeting when necessary.
- Previous customer care knowledge and/or sales experience essential, business to business and / or window industry experience desirable, although training will be given.
- Positive personality and exceptional communicator.
- Must be proactive with ability to use own initiative, professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills, both internally and externally. Used to reporting figures / numbers, KPIs.
- Proficient PC Skills required including outlook, excel and access database preferred. Training will be given on in house Eden system.
You will receive a salary of £10,500 per annum based on a 21 hour week. Working hours are Monday, Wednesday & Friday - 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. with one hour lunch.
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org