An established but expanding business based north of Salisbury is seeking a Part Time Sales Executive. You will be working with an enthusiastic team and benefit from Monday to Friday working hours, a company pension and bonus scheme.
Experience within a sales and/or business development is essential, as well as with general administration.
This role is part time (20-25 hours a week), ideally you would work 5 days a week, but hours can be flexible.
As the Part Time Sales Executive, your duties will be to:
- Acting as one of the initial points of contact for enquires to the business
- Supporting Sales team following up Enquires/Quotations and contact with existing customers
- Manage sales email inbox enquires and responses, making sure we respond timely
- Contact existing customers to follow up enquires and / or to update CRM system
- Liaising with sales engineers on special requirements and pricing
- Manage and report KPI (Key Performance Indicators) to the MD and Team
To be a successful Part Time Sales Executive you will have the following skills and experience:
- High level of Customer Service skills
- Confident with handling product sales, experience is essential
- Strong communicator
- Computer literate is essential
- Purchase experience dealing with suppliers and has good negotiating skills
You are required to work 20-25 hours a week and these can be flexible within the 8.30-5 Monday to Thursday and 4pm finish on Friday working hours
In return, the Part Time Sales Executive will receive a salary of £20-25000 pro rata depending on experience.