This is a position that can offer an Administrator or Stores person the opportunity to join a business that provides unparalleled training and have a highly respected reputation within the automotive industry. The environment and culture are tailored towards enabling individuals to truly excel and develop.
You have the opportunity to apply for a Parts Administrator position for one of the largest independent specialist vehicle suppliers and manufactures across the globe. They have a real proven track record of spotting both strengths and weaknesses within their employees and being able to utilise those strong attributes whilst building upon your weaker points.
- Purchase order processing for required parts
- Stock control/management procedures
- Liaison with engineers and other internal areas of the company
- Build and maintain a professional relationship with relevant suppliers
- Expediting parts; negotiate prices with suppliers in conjunction with the part numbers
- You will be IT literate with the ability to use Microsoft office packages competently. Knowledge of Dynamics 365 would be desirable but is not required
- You will have some knowledge of order processing and have experience within an administrative/stores role
- You will be able to communicate effectively across all channels, dealing with all levels of engineers and suppliers and have the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
- You will have some parts experience with an interest in the automotive sector
- You will have a polite and professional email and telephone manner
What is offered to you in return?
This Parts Administration role is supported with an exceptional training program, also by a motivated manager who is team focused and wants to see their employee grow and excel in this role.
With regards to the overall package, you can expect a pension scheme, health shield cash plan (Dental, eyes etc), discounts online and more, which is in turn accompanied by a generous basic salary.