We are currently recruiting for an enchanting hotel in the heart of Cheshire who has an opportunity for an enthusiastic and bright Pastry Chef to join our busy and expanding team.
Due to the location of this establishment access to your own vehicle would be preferred.
Leading a small team, you will enjoy preparing cakes and deserts to serve within a 3-rosette restaurant alongside our hugely popular afternoon teas in the beautiful brasserie.
We are looking for a talented, ambitious Chef to main our high standards and consistently deliver beautiful and tasty delicacies whilst also catering for any special dietary requirements.
As a Pastry Chef your duties will include;
- To consistently assist in preparing and maintaining the highest of food preparation and presentation
- To maintain the high level of service quality within the team
- Control wastage and portion size as per dish specifications
- Actively participate in menu development, planning and production
- Check, record and report temperatures of fridges and freezers in line with SOP
- Oversee kitchen porters ensuring hygiene practises are adhered to
- To understand and observe all Health & Safety regulations, COSHH HACCP, Food Safety and Safety at work act while on company premises.
The Ideal candidate will have;
- Previous Pastry Experience, preferably in a minimum -rosette establishment
- Excellent organisational skills
- A willingness and desire to strive to deliver tasty delicacies
In return you will receive a salary between £20,000 - £22,000 per annum, gain specialist knowledge on the products on offer at the venue, you will be joining a fun and close-knit team and enjoy a fantastic customer base
We are committed to career progression and providing a good working environment to our team. We offer 28 days holiday per annum with increase based on length of service, childcare vouchers, birthday cards and with gift vouchers, discount on hotel stays, activities a, fine dining and spa treatments.
If you are interested in joining our friendly team at our beautiful and unique venue in the heart of Cheshire, then please apply today.