A well established private medical centre is looking to Recruit a Patient Coordinator to help with administrative and customer service duties to patients looking to attend the clinic. You will need to be a warm, friendly and empathic person who has a great sense of humour, excellent communication skills, and enjoy working with people.
NO MEDICAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Processing all applications from potential patients ensuring that there are no delays at any stage of the application process
- Provide patients with accurate, timely and up to date information on request (by email/telephone or face to face)
- Maintain accurate diaries on electronic records system
- Processing initial phases of sales enquiries received from both customers and clinics
- Keep up to date with current company processes and contribute to continuous improvement
- Ensure the administrative function is carried out to the highest standard
- Key performance indicators will monitor your performance
- Always maintain confidentiality
- Always adhere to regulatory guidelines.
- Have a great sense of humour and resilience.
- Good verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer literacy, good knowledge of Word/Excel - creating graphs from Data
- Excellent organisational and timekeeping skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload daily using initiative
- Ability to communicate with the team
- Flexible and conscientious to become multi-skilled
- Good team working skills
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, high pressured environment
- Ability to deliver the highest standard of customer service
- Must be computer literate and have experience working with databases and software.
An enhanced DBS Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required for this role.
Hours Monday - Friday Hours - 37.5
Standard hours are 9am-5:30pm (Flexible Hours Available)
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.