Are you a payroll expert? Are you looking for a position that offers opportunity to develop and own you skillet?
Our client is looking for a Payroll and Benefits Manager to join their growing team based from their offices in Salisbury.
- You will have overall responsibility for the efficient and effective delivery of our employee payroll, pension's compliance and benefits administration, along with associated reporting and HMRC requirements.
- You will work closely with the HR and Finance teams to deliver a high quality, professional service to our employee base.
- This is a standalone subject matter expert role within the HR team and as such ability to work autonomously with attention to detail and ability to juggle priorities is essential.
- The role has the scope and potential to include Reward and Bonus Schemes for the Group, making this an excellent opportunity for an established Payroll Manager wanting to take a step toward a broader role.
- Full end to end processing of staff payrolls across the Group
- Auto-enrolment responsibilities, and reconciliation/payment of pension contributions, and all related compliance
- Reconciliations and HMRC submissions requirements
- Accountable for compliance with current legislation as well as statutory and contractual requirements
- Production and delivery of core employee documentation, including pay slips/P60s/P11Ds/P45s
- Maintenance and refresh of bonus schemes with internal stakeholders and broader HR team
- Efficient running of our pay and benefits related systems
- Leading and reviewing Payroll processes
- A strong understanding of relevant HMRC legislation (Tax/NICs/Statutory Payments)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Ideally CIPP/CIPD qualified or part-qualified
- Knowledge of Employee Benefits, and ability to implement providers and manage day to day processes
This is a full time role offering a salary circa £35,000 - £50,000 (dependant on skills and experience) Benefits include holiday, pension, healthcare and much more.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328 038 / 07876 250 447 to apply and find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.