Are you a payroll expert? Are you looking for a position that offers opportunity to develop and own you skillet? Then read on....
Our client is looking for a Payroll and Benefits Manager to join their growing team based from their offices in Leicester.
- You will have overall responsibility for the efficient and effective delivery of our employee payroll, pension's compliance and benefits administration, along with associated reporting and HMRC requirements.
- You will work closely with the HR and Finance teams to deliver a high quality, professional service to our employee base.
- This is a standalone subject matter expert role within the HR team and as such ability to work autonomously with attention to detail and ability to juggle priorities is essential.
- The role has the scope and potential to include Reward and Bonus Schemes for the Group, making this an excellent opportunity for an established Payroll Manager wanting to take a step toward a broader role.
- Full end to end processing of staff payrolls across the Group
- Auto-enrolment responsibilities, and reconciliation/payment of pension contributions, and all related compliance
- Reconciliations and HMRC submissions requirements
- Accountable for compliance with current legislation as well as statutory and contractual requirements
- Production and delivery of core employee documentation, including pay slips/P60s/P11Ds/P45s
- Maintenance and refresh of bonus schemes with internal stakeholders and broader HR team
- Efficient running of our pay and benefits related systems
- Leading and reviewing Payroll processes
- A strong understanding of relevant HMRC legislation (Tax/NICs/Statutory Payments)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Ideally CIPP/CIPD qualified or part-qualified (happy to work towards)
- Knowledge of Employee Benefits, and ability to implement providers and manage day to day processes
This is a full time role offering a salary circa £35,000 - £50,000 (dependant on skills and experience) Benefits include holiday, pension, healthcare and much more.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 to apply and find out more or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.