Looking to utilise your payroll skills and experience within a new and exciting full time role? A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced and confident Payroll professional working within a busy office environment for a large public sector organisation based in Conwy.
In the role of Payroll Officer Job, Conwy, North Wales you will be:
- Providing an efficient payroll service to the employees of the Authority
- Setting up new employees on the internal systems
- Ensuring accurate maintenance of the data within the Payroll systems
- Updating records with changes to personal details and contract details
- Carrying out detailed financial manual calculations and analysing complex payroll information
To be considered for the Payroll Officer Job, Conwy, North Wales you must have:
- Previous accounts and payroll experience within an office environment
- Good IT skills including the use of computerised payroll and financial systems
- The capability to work unsupervised, using own initiative and also as part of a team
- Working knowledge of National Joint Council for Local Government Services
- Experience of maintaining electronic personal data
- An ability to work under pressure with the ability to multi-task to a high standard
This is a full time, temporary vacancy for a 3 month period working 37 hours per week based in Conwy North Wales. The hourly pay rate is £8.60 per hour plus any accrued holiday time whilst on the assignment.
If this is the role for you, then please apply today!