You will become part of the European Shared Services Payroll team, managing various payrolls across EMEA.
- Identifying and implementing improvements within the payroll process.
- Timely and accurate processing of your allocated monthly payroll(s).
- Ensuring statutory reports and payments are accurate and on time.
- Being accountable for the financial controls and accurate accounting for the EMEA payrolls.
- Ensuring you are on course to meet deadlines and task allocation.
- Providing query resolution internally and externally.
- Query resolution.
- Working with senior managers for reporting and compliance matters.
- Experienced in the UK end-end payroll process
- Organised with the ability to prioritise
- Keen to learn about or re-engage with EMEA payroll
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation.