The purpose of this role is to work as part of a team to complete the pensions administration processes for TPA Schemes and in doing so, ensuring the contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are achieved and quality standards are met.
- To ensure all pensions administration is carried out in accordance with the agreed clients Service Level Agreements, Scheme rules and quality standards
- Take personal responsibility and accountability for your work in line with the Perform way of working
- All aspects of pensions administration for both DC and DB schemes
- Respond to helpline telephone calls in a timely, accurate and polite manner.
- Liaise with TPA clients, employers and Trustees providing responses to enquiries.
- Ensure pension scheme member records are kept up-to-date and benefits are paid within agreed timescales by dealing with changes to members and pensioners circumstances.
- Deal with general correspondence using plain English.
- Resolve queries within agreed timescales, using various forms of communication, both verbal and written.
- Work within set guidelines on Data Protection and Financial Service Act.
- Undertake work assignments as part of TPA projects.
- Attend training, seminars, workshops and site visits as required.
- Deal with event driven processes within agreed timescales.
- Identify areas for improvements and propose amendments to processes and documentation as required.
- Support your team and other teams to achieve company goals
- Attend training, seminars, workshops and site visits as well as providing training as required.
- Authorisation of processes according to competency levels
- Completion of complex casework according to competency levels
- Support Team Manager in client meetings and calls
Skills and competencies
- Experience of working in DB and DC pensions administration
- Knowledge of pensions Administration processes and systems.
- An ability to complete manual benefit calculations.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Good communication (verbal and written)
- Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer focus.
- Excel skills
- A good general standard of education.
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.