PENSIONS ADMINISTRATOR - FIXED TERM CONTRACT TO 31 MARCH 2020
Great opportunity to join a fantastic Employer in Darlington on a fixed term contract up to 31 Dec 2019. Our client is looking for Pensions Administrators to join them ASAP. Hours are full-time, Monday to Friday. We are ideally looking for candidates who have experience in pensions administration but would also like to see applications from Graduates/School Leavers who have good English & Maths grades and are keen for an opportunity.
The purpose of this role is to work as part of a team to provide a pensions service to clients, committees, members and pensioners. To support other teams and team members.
- Deal with telephone calls in a timely, accurate and polite manner.
- Ensure records are kept up-to-date and benefits are paid within agreed timescales by dealing with changes to members and pensioners circumstances.
- Deal with general correspondence using plain English.
- Resolve queries within agreed timescales, using various forms of communication, both verbal and written.
- Work within guidelines set by Data Protection and Financial Services Act.
- Undertake work assignments as part of operational projects.
- Attend training, seminars, workshops and site visits as required.
- Contribute to specification of process and system requirements and to their formal implementation.
- Deal with event driven processes within agreed timescales.
- Identify area for improvements and propose amendments to processes and documentation as required.
- Some experience of working within pensions administration
- General office administration experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Good communication (verbal and written)
- Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer focus.
- A good standard of general education including GCSE English and Maths (Grade A*-C).
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.