We are working in partnership with one of the market leading modular specialist who have been established for nearly a decade and boast an extremely impressive portfolio of clients across the UK. Due to a number of key wins from the reputation that they hold in the market, they are looking to recruit an experienced Planner/Scheduler to oversee multiple projects on a nationwide scale.
This is an exciting and demanding new role. The successful candidate will support the CEO in all aspects of the planning cycle on all active projects and provide supportive data/analysis to assist in pipeline opportunities. They will work with all areas of the business providing time critical planning info to ensure that the business meets its clients and company objectives in terms of time and financials.
- Provide planning services to projects & proposals
- Provide monthly updates for all live schemes incl. identifying risks
- Provide monthly updates for all frameworks incl. pre-construction activities
- To support the CMO in planning the manufacturing pipeline & identifying capacity constraints
- To assist with framework bids & sales activity
- To work closely with all areas of the business to ensure the programme efficiencies are captured & delivered
- Provide monthly updates on project risk registers
Educated to degree level or equivalent (Suggested degree subjects)
Business Administration or Project Management
- Planning/Project Management experience is desirable
- Experience of using Asta Powerproject
- Knowledge of the construction industry would be beneficial
- Good understanding / proficient in Excel
What is offered to you in return?
My client is offering a highly competitive remuneration package in the region of £35k, pension, company laptop and mobile phone.