One of the country's leading civil/construction businesses in their field are currently seeking an experienced Plant Fitter to assist them in their natural growth. On top of a competitive basic salary you will be afforded 25 days' holiday (plus stats), 6% pension, and will be eligible for company bonus.
As a Plant Fitter, your job role will involve the following:
- Servicing and repair of plant equipment on site
- Ordering of parts as efficiently as possible & ensure all stock levels/movement records are accurate & correct
- Ensure all paperwork is completely accurately and within the stipulated time period and with the relevant order numbers
- Maintain a safe working environment & work in a safe manner
- Attend training courses to maintain up to date knowledge of equipment
If the following applies to your experience, I'm keen to hear from you:
- NVQ Level 2/3 in Mechanical, Vehicle or Plant Maintenance
- This opportunity would suit a Vehicle Technician, Master Technician, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Heavy Truck or HGV Technician
- Experience in Engines, Diagnostics, Basic Electrics, Transmissions, Hydraulics etc
- Service, Maintenance and Repair
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
- 25 days holiday + Shutdown at Christmas + Bank Holidays
- 6% Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Cover Scheme
- Company performance bonus scheme
- New state of the art building
- Free Parking
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.