Portuguese Speaking Account Manager / Business Development Manager
Hotel, Restaurant, Catering & Foodservice Accounts
- Are you a passionate and talented Accounts Manager / Business Development Manager?
- Do you have at least 1-3 years sales experience within the Fresh Meat / Butchery sector?
- Do you have Portuguese language skills? (Allowing you to easily communicate with a customer portfolio primarily comprised of Brazilian / Portuguese Chefs, Managers and Business Owners)
- Are you looking for a new challenge / the next step in your career?
This could be the role that you have been looking for…
We are looking for an ambitious and dedicated Business Development Manager, with account management experience, to join this established meat business, based in Central London. With a reputation for sourcing some of the best meat from across Britain and around the world, this business already boasts an enviable client list of Butchers, Caterers, Hotels and Restaurant that stretches across the UK.
As a key member of the Sales team, you will manage and develop profitable turnover by taking responsibility for an existing portfolio of customers and securing new accounts in the hotel, catering, restaurant and foodservice sectors.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Support the business, and wider Sales team, in delivering the Sales Plan
- Support the customer by delivering clear sales, marketing and promotional plans.
- Build and manage strong relationships with existing and new clients
- Agree / Negotiate sales prices and product ranges
- Promote products
- Maximise sales and profit growth across all managed accounts
- Drive sales whilst managing cost against budget
- Represent the business on customer visits and at conferences, trade fairs and networking events.
- Demonstrable track record of achievement in growing accounts (ideally in the HORECA sector)
- Proven track record of winning new business
- Meat Industry experience / knowledge
- Experience in sales and negotiation within Food / FMCG environment
- Target driven
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal) – able to communicate cross functionally with internal and external customers.
- Portuguese language skills
Full Driving license and happy to conduct regular customer visits
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary
(dependant on skills and experience) plus Laptop, Phone and Bonus.
Working Hours – Negotiable for the right person but likely Monday – Friday Office Hours (No Weekends)
This is a wonderful time to take a key role in a growing business that is competing strongly in an exciting category. The business already has a great reputation and an enviable client list whilst still having the potential for strong growth.