Powder Coater - Birmingham Area - £8.37PH - Immediate Start.
Full time Morning shift work
We are currently recruiting for a professional Powder Coater for our client in the Birmingham area.
Key role responsibilities include:
- Powder coating parts as required.
- Conducting visual quality inspections before delivery to customers.
- Communicating with other staff members effectively.
- Ensuring all equipment is cleaned thoroughly between each job.
- General labouring whilst not painting.
- Adhering to health and safety legislation at all times.
- Previous powder coating experience is essential - 5 years.
- Must be able to wear full appropriate personal protective equipment for the job.
- Good attention to detail and high standards of work ethic.
- Must be reliable and honest.
- Be able to work independently using own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate accuracy in all aspects of the role.
- Must be health and safety conscious.
If you would like to know more or would like to be considered for the role then please apply now. Only applicants with the relevant experience will be considered!!!
Job Type: Full-time Temp - Perm
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.