I am currently working with a market leading manufacturer in the Redditch area who are seeking a Press Setter to join their team throughout this substantial period of growth.
This is a temporary role with the opportunity to be taken on permanently for the right candidate.
As Press Setter your responsibilities will be:
- Running and setting of power press machinery up to 125 ton.
- Ensuring products and associated paperwork are in line with expectations.
- Participating in continuous improvement activities.
- Ensuring the workplace is kept clean and tidy at all times.
The successful candidate should have the following:
- Experience in setting and operating machinery.
- Experience working within a manufacturing/production environment.
- Good communication and continuous improvement advocate.
If you would like to find out more about this role please get in touch with Josh on 01527 600 70!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.