Do you want to work for an award winning, multi-national ecommerce travel company located in central Brighton?
Do you want to work for a fast-growing company in which you can progress?
Are you analytical and forward thinking? If so, this could be the role for you!
As a Paid Media specialist, you will be responsible for the areas of Paid Search and Display as part of a wider ecommerce trading strategy. You will also be supporting the digital team, working within the team to make sure that all social media channels are aligned and supporting each other towards the same goals.
* Reporting to B2C trading manager
*Responsible for Paid Search (Google and Bing), Display and retargeting of UK and International accounts. This is a hands-on role that involves planning, implementation and optimisation of our accounts across multiple markets, including ad copy testing, bid optimisation, reporting and analysis of performance metrics
*Analyse daily and weekly trading reports, including sessions, conversion, CPAs, margins and take prompt action
* Increase performance and optimisation of campaigns with a clear focus on trading
* Trading: Maximise sales and profitability ensuring volume and margin targets are achieved
*Identify trends and maximise margins in this competitive sector through spend optimisation, ecommerce improvements, customer journey analysis, website development and pricing
*Working within the digital team to provide guidance for overall digital marketing strategies (content, promotions, CRO…)
*Liaise with key internal teams such as Pricing, Product and Development teams to improve performance.
The ideal candidate
* At least three years' experience at a hands-on level running PPC and Facebook accounts, either in an agency environment or client-side
* Comfortable managing high budgets across complex accounts
* Experience running International accounts
* Excellent data analysis and Excel skills
* Knowledge and experience using Google Analytics
* Good technical abilities
* Commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics / targets
* Desirable knowledge of bid management tools such as Marin or Search 360
* Desirable if fluent in another language but not essential
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search marketing and measurement.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Alisha Chapman at Pier Recruitment, or, apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.