As the Pay Per Click Manager, you will deliver the strategy through having ownership of the Pay Per Click channel and drive outstanding results across all engines and multiple products and countries.
As the Manager, your duties will include:
- Taking responsible for driving optimum results and achieving aggressive targets across various campaigns, engines, countries.
- Managing and planning budgets and monthly spend.
- Providing comprehensive management reporting on a regular basis.
- Driving processes around optimisation of main KPIs with focus on CPA and ROI.
- Implementing best-of-breed techniques around creative testing, landing page testing, keyword expansion and negative keyword definition and ensuring the compliance of responsible gaming protocols.
- Ensure PPC is co-ordinated with the rest of the marketing strategy.
To be a successful PPC Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Exceptional communication skills - for both ad copy and reporting purposes, strong administrative and organisational skills to operate effectively in a fast-moving and dynamic environment.
- Experience in aggregator/comparison websites and their optimisation desirable.
- Proven expert level PPC experience with managing multiple Pay Per Click campaigns, preferably in the online gambling sector and knowledge of working on Search Ads or similar campaign management tools.
- Experience with testing ad copy, landing page, keyword strategies etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of advanced Excel data analysis work.
- Understanding of online marketing in general and the role PPC plays within online marketing.
In return, the Manager will receive a salary of £35,000 - £50,000 per annum depending on experience. You will also receive excellent benefits such as private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance and childcare vouchers.