A thriving Accountancy practice based in Stockport are looking to recruit a Accountant to complete the below duties. Due to a growth spurt they are open to all levels along as you have performed the below
- You will gain responsibility for a small portfolio of clients as well as being allocated work on a regular basis.
- You will have contact with clients via phone and email and from time to time be responsible for holding client meetings with the practice manager.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for small to medium sized Limited Companies including corporation tax computations
- Preparation of unaudited Accounts for sole traders and partnerships.
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Preparation of self-assessment tax returns
- Excellent organisational abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Able to manage a portfolio of clients
- Competent in producing statutory accounts using FRS 102
- Confident with clients and able to work alone at client premises
- Maintain objectivity, independence and integrity at all times
- Be an ambassador for the firm and maintain client relationships
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with online computer software. Knowledge of Sage & IRIS Accounts an advantage
- AAT, ACA, ACCA, or QBE
- Practice experience essential
The working week is 9.00am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.