Up to £24,000 a year, a leading vehicle conversion company that have a specialism with installing vehicle racking require a Press brake or Punch Press Operator to join their team. The machinery that will be used in brand new as this is a new part of the business that the company is specialising in. You are not required to work and is a permanent role from day one. Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm.
Duties of the role:
- Work is varied, as well as operating the machine on bespoke projects the role would involve assembling in house manufactured racking
- General maintenance of the machine and changing of the tooling
- If required help with dispatch - goods in and goods out.
- Be open to continues training to upskill yourself further.
We would be very keen to speak to people who have the following:
- Worked as a punch Press Operator or Press brake operator or Brake Setter.
- Have vehicle racking experience
- Exposure to speaking with internal and external customers
The Press Brake Operator is commutable form Doncaster and is found along the A1 and M18 motor way corridors, Overtime is paid at a premium and They are a company that support their staff and invest in them and are at the heart of everything they do.