Julie Rose Recruitment are looking for an experience Private Client Paralegal or Legal Executive to join an established company in Bromley. The right candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience within Private Client and have the ability to handle caseloads.
Full or part time opportunities as this is a growing department and a newly created role.
Salary: £35k - £40k plus bonus
Duties for the Private Client Paralegal or Legal Executive:
- Undertake fee earning work and provide a profitable contribution to the work of the department
- To provide cost effective administrative support to senior fee earners
- Ensure the successful development of the firm in line with the business plan
- Taking calls from the new business and new clients and ascertain their needs
- Assist in the production and sending out of Will packs to clients
- Liaise with clients and drafting Wills under the supervision of a senior fee earner
- Administrative tasks in Probate matters under the instructions of a fee earner
- Assist with the drafting of probate documents
- Administrative tasks in Trust matters
- Updating, maintaining and reviewing the department database and assisting with marketing
Person specification for the Private Client Paralegal or Legal Executive:
- 3 years with Private Client experience
- Organised, disciplined and able to work well with volume work
- Strong communicator with client facing experience
This is a great opportunity for the right Private Client Paralegal or Legal Executive to join our client’s busy and growing team.