This days Process Operator position is with a multi-billion-pound chemical manufacturer operating on multiple sites in the UK. The company has a reputation for providing quality and bespoke chemical products globally, with all of these products being manufactured in the UK. Alongside the salary the company offer a competitive benefits package including a 14% pension, private health care and bonus.
The company promote internal progression and is investing millions of pounds on site to improve efficiency and capacity. For this reason, the company provide a training and development programme for new employees, outlining the goals long term opportunities for progression within a Process Operator position.
Responsibilities of the Process Operator
- Supporting the day to day manufacture of the plant by following Standard Operating Procedures.
- Batch mixing chemicals in accordance with pre-existing recipe sheets.
- Participating in risk and COSHH assessments.
- Conduct first line maintenance activities, in line with appropriate experience, to ensure availability of production equipment.
- Engaging in training and development programme to develop skillset and manufacturing knowledge.
To be successful in this position as Process Operator you will have a strong understanding of Manufacturing Operators within a blending, mixing or chemical environment. An NVQ or HNC qualification may be beneficial, however is not required. I am also interested in speaking with candidates that have a background as a Blender, Blending Operative and Mixing Operative.
The working environment is relatively relaxed, with the site being split up into a number of sections. This days-based position will be working in a team of 4 Operators, with 1 Team Leader.
To be considered for this position please click 'apply now'.