As the Process Technician you will:
- Take full instruction from the Process Co Coordinator with regard to process responsibilities on shift, to include; Tool fitting, Colour changes, Process initiation, Condition setting and Optimization of processes, Fault finding and trouble shooting on production machines.
- Maintain quality standards, liaising with the quality department regarding problem areas, strive to ensure continuous improvement in all areas.
- Promote good housekeeping at all times.
- Carry out all applicable administration with regard to cycle times, records and log books.
- Attend training and development courses where applicable.
- Attending meetings and carry out action plans as instructed when necessary.
- Maintain good liaison with all departments.
- Take full responsibility for personal tools and equipment.
- Promote good Health and Safety at all times.
We are looking for a Process Technician with the following:
- Good standard of education.
- Experience of working within a Production / Manufacturing environment working as a Process Technician.
- Level 3 Polymer Injection Moulding qualification or equivalent.
- IT literate.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
In return the Technician will receive a salary of £29298 per annum plus Contributory Pension Scheme - Auto Enrolment compliant. Appropriate training will be provided when necessary.
If this sounds like the Process Technician role for you click apply now.