We are looking for a Process Technologist to Join a well-established and growing food manufacturer based in Whitby. Things are going great for this company and due to continuous investment in the staff and site, they are now looking for more support within the technical team.
As Process Technologist your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and organise resources to achieve the day-to-day delivery of trials etc, in-line with Project timescales.
- Working with NPD, Technical and Production establish appropriate quality attributes for raw material, work in progress material and finished product taking into account operational capabilities.
- Co-ordinate Pre-Production and Launch preparation.
- Support the Technical team with artwork checks and specification generation as required
- Contribute to post launch evaluation of process in conjunction with NPD and Technical to ensure process established at launch is still valid for full scale production and implement improvements as necessary
- Product spec writing for all the major systems, including Aldi, Asda, Brakes, Bidfood, COOP, Morrisons, Lidl, and Tesco
There are plenty on upsides to this opportunity, so it can be the right role you. They make sure your voice is always heard and you can make a real difference within the team. Working Monday-Friday with flexible hours to help improve work life balance. This is the place for you, if you are looking for career progression and plenty of training, as this business always looks promote internally!
The successful Process Technologist will have;
- Previous experience in an NPD or Process role essential.
- Strong personal organisation to make commitments happen - always has a plan, but willing to change based on the priorities of the group business.
- Demonstrating energy, drive, passion, and commitment to achieve results
- Takes a "no-nonsense" approach - 'what can we do to sort this out?'
- Listens and seeks to understand and satisfy the customer's changing needs
- Good written and verbal presentation and communication - good listener - with analytical and reasoned persuasion
- Able to work as a team player or independently
- Good Excel and Word skills
- Methodical approach to work
Don't hesitate to apply for this amazing Process Technologist role. If you want more information call Joe on 01723 365432.
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.