Product Support Engineer
Very Competitive Salary + Contributory Pension Plan + Healthcare + Live Cover of 4x base salary + 25 + 8 Hols (+2 additional for Xmas) + Flexible working
Product Support Engineer sought for a growing, developing, and thriving Electronics manufacturer. The company are offering excellent ongoing training opportunities will the ability to move up and progress with the business.
The role will be suited to a candidate with relevant experience as a Product Engineer within the Electronics sector. Electronic Knowledge is essential though experience of High-Power components would be highly advantageous.
The core function of the role will be to evaluate existing and new products and write technical reports and data sheets. The Product Engineer will carry out Electrical, Mechanical and Thermal tests on the products as well as performing nonstandard tests as instructed by the end user. Reporting to the Senior Manager you will also handle all modifications and Upgrades for existing customers as per their requirements.
The company form part of a large, internationally renowned manufacturer with a substantial and continually growing client base. The company can offer a long term, secure and stable work environment with excellent opportunities to progress within the organisation.
The Role in Brief
- Product Support within Electronic Environment
- Evaluation of New and existing products
- Creation of Product Data Sheets
- Perform standard and non-standard tests.
- Act a point of contact for customers with regards to technical enquiries
The Person Required
- Product Support engineering within the Electronics sector, ideally with regards to High Power Components though all Semi-Conductor experience will be considered
- HNC / bachelor's degree in electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Knowledge of electrical / electronic testing equipment