Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturer in their search for a Production Administrator to work in their leading facility in Telford
Please be aware this is a holiday cover contract which will last for around 3 weeks.
For the successful Production Administrator our client is offering;
- Temporary-Permanent position
- Starting rate of £9.00 per hour
- 9.00 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday
- Free parking
- Training and development opportunities
The Role of the Production Administrator will include:
- Working in a small team within the office
- Schedules and coordinates flow of work within or between departments of manufacturing plant to expedite production:
- Reviews production schedule and work orders, establish priorities as required for specific customer orders, and revises schedule to ensure established priorities
- Answering telephone calls in a timely manner
- Compiles reports concerning progress of work and downtime due to failures of machines and equipment to a production planning personnel of production delays.
- Expedite material / Finished goods as required, invoicing as required.
- Providing office support including customer and employee support
- Distributes work orders to departments, denoting number, type, and proposed completion date of units to be produced.
- Completing spreadsheets
- Taking and delivering messages
- Greeting and interacting with clients, visitors
- Confers with department supervisors to determine the progress of work and to provide information on changes to scheduled output
What our client is looking for in a Production Administrator:
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office packages
- Sage Line 50 experience - required
Alternative job titles;
Production Coordinator, Administrator, Production Administrator
Telford, Broseley, Bridgnorth, Shifnal, Wolverhampton, Shrewsbury
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.