Production Engineer is needed for a well established company, to join them in their time of growth.
Purpose of Role/Key Objective
To assist and support the production team with NPI, Continuous Improvement activities in the most cost effective manner.
Production Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop any production processes to comply with company standards..
- Assist with NPI into production department and liaise with different departments to ensure a smooth transition.
- Responsible for checking jigs/fixtures that are involved in production are effectively used to maximise on productivity & profit.
- Develop various techniques to control production environment.
- Estimating production times & cost and checking BOMs.
- Producing and maintaining Process instructions for all product builds.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in a similar role.
- Able to use problem solving techniques to identify root cause.
- Relevant engineering education/qualifications.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing tools.
- Desirable to have some Solidworks experience.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.