Are you an experienced Production Engineer, or Manufacturing Engineer? Looking to break into markets including Formula 1? Want to work in a modern manufacturing facility with state of the art equipment and an environment that encourages training and development? Then we want to hear from you!
Trading for over 50 years, the business manufactures machined components for industry-specific needs. They have state of the art equipment and facilities, along with a team of over 70 staff across production. A constant investor in people, they strive to nurture engineers from within and develop a strong skill base in an increasingly difficult market.
Benefits for the role include a salary between £40,000 - £45,000 per annum (dependant on experience), 32 days holiday including bank holidays, company pension, opt into private health-care, and childcare vouchers.
Responsibilities for the role include -
- Work closely with the machine shop floor, to analyse data and make business improvements within Quality, Cost, Timing and Versatility.
- Create manufacturing CNC programs and proving out as and when required.
- Help to drive continuous improvement within the business and train staff as and when required.
- Liaise with the Design team, to help improve designs for machining.
- Implement Quality tools such as PFMEA, Control Plans, and Flow Charts.
- Ensure that any fixtures and tooling manufactured in house, or externally is aligned to requirements.
- Co-ordinate projects as and when required.
We would love to hear from you if your profile matches the following -
- Experience within a similar position - Manufacturing Engineer etc.
- Apprentice trained or precision CNC machining background.
- Experience of working with CAD/CAM packages.
- Be able to understand and interpret customer designs/drawings.
- Continuous improvement knowledge and drive to learn.
- Relevant manufacturing/engineering education.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.