33 Holidays, permanent day shifts, life assurance and pension are some of the benefits the Production Engineer will enjoy whilst working with this impressive organisation.
The Production Engineer will be responsible for working with customers in the Aerospace, Nuclear and Marine sectors to understand requirements and provide accurate costings on exciting new projects.
What will the Production Engineer be doing?
- Providing accurate costs on new projects
- New product introduction (NPI) - advising on tooling, machining techniques and CNC programming
- Working with internal departments (sales, planning and production) to gain accurate timelines and smooth production
What we are looking for:
- Comprehensive knowledge of CNC Milling and Turning with previous experience programming online and offline
- Relevant experience working as a Manufacturing Engineer, Production Engineer or CNC Programmer
- Experience introducing new products
- Process improvement experience (tooling trials, programme improvement etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that are branching into new markets. The Production Engineer will receive a competitive package comprising of the below:
- Annual Salary: £35,000.00 / Circa £19 per hour
- Holiday Entitlement: 33 Days - 25 plus stats
- Working Hours: 37 per week
- Monday to Thursday: 07:30 to 16:00
- Friday: 07:30 to 15:00
- Company Life Assurance: 3x Annual earnings
- Company Pension Scheme
To apply for this position, please click "Apply Now" and attach a copy of your CV, alternatively please contact Callum Good at E3 Recruitment and quote job reference BBH5296.
E3 Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this permanent vacancy and endeavour to respond to all applications.