This Production Manager position is an opportunity to join globally leading speciality chemical manufacturer. This company is currently succession planning with a high number of senior stakeholders within the business set to retire over the next few years. Due to this the company offers a tried and tested progression path, regularly recruiting internal candidates for senior positions within the company. Personal and career development is high on the agenda when working at this business with unparalleled opportunities to progress your career.
Taking this opportunity as a Production Manager would mean working for a marketing leading, global chemical manufacturer. Recently there has been millions of pounds of investment on site to ensure maintenance of their status as one of the most innovative and dynamic manufacturers in the world.
Responsibilities of the Production Manager;
- Utilising appropriate resources to ensure all agreed actions are completed and departmental targets met.
- Leading, coaching, motivating and developing employees within the team, allowing them to progress and realise their potential.
- Ensure effective training takes place for team members to meet requirements for the role and that the effectiveness of this training is verified.
- Engaging in a personal and career development training programme to support in progression through the business.
- Supporting with Continuous Improvement methodologies such as 5s and driving OEE.
To be successful in this Production Manager position ideally candidates will have a degree in a relevant Chemistry, Engineering or Manufacturing discipline (BSc or B Sc or B.Sc or MSc or M Sc or M.Sc or BEng or B Eng or B.Eng or MEng or M Eng or M.Eng). A HNC or HND in an Engineering, Manufacturing or Chemistry discipline would also be considered provided it is back by strong experience. Experience working as Plant or Shift lead would also be considered, ideally built within an FMCG, High Speed Filling, Pharmaceutical, Chemical or Food manufacturing environment.
Alongside the salary the company also offer Production Manager's an excellent company benefits package, including company car, double figure pension, private health care, life assurance and annual bonus.
To be considered for this position please apply directly.