We are on the look out for a Production Manager for an Engineering based Manufacturing facility in Andover. Responsible for the oversight of 26 to 30 employees of various engineering disciplines. This is a permanent day shift role Monday to Friday.
You will need to be a confident "self starter" and understand manufacturing techniques. Be able to demonstrate you are an effective leader. People Management skills. Understanding of customer satisfaction and quality is a priority at all times. Highly confident with dealing with manufacturing / engineering staff. Be computer literate and hold a full drivers licence.
Main duties will consist of but not limited to:
- Organisation and control of personnel to optimise manufacturing output in meeting customer demand
- Identifying and providing solutions to personnel development needs as identified by appraisal, business strategy and changes to personnel structure
- Administration of personnel information to enable timely and accurate processing of pay, holiday and absence systems
- Administration of production information to enable timely and accurate processing of output, stock and sales order systems
- Engagement with company systems for Quality and H&S to maintain a high standard of control at all times
- Liaison with any other function in the company to improve all of the above activities
- Comply with and actively maintain and support company systems for Quality and H&S
- Represent the business in a professional, helpful and friendly manner.
- Provide task cover as appropriate for other areas or functions if needed
- On Time – target 95% of all jobs completed on time or early
- Quality – minimal customer complaints as recorded in quality systems
- Employee engagement – demonstrated by a happy ambiance in the workplace
If this role sounds perfect for you, please submit your latest C.V today. Thank you!