Permanent employment from day one, clear progression & career development plans in place with on target earning through bonuses you have the potential to be achieving a salary of circa £32k, a generous Pension Scheme and 21 Holidays are just a few of the perks that the Production operative will enjoy whilst working within this multi site manufacturing market leader based in LEWES.
The successful Production operatives will benefit from permanent employment from day one, on the job training, a 42 hour week and for those that would like to increase their earning potential there is regular overtime.
If you are a Production operative / manufacturing operatives / Machine operators / Forklift Truck Drivers, plant operators or machine operatives looking to aspire and develop a career within manufacturing we would love to hear from you.
Salary & Package Production operative:
* Bonus & Basic salary breakdown:
Bonus: £135 per week - £300 per week
Salary: £34,000 (On Target Earnings)
* Job Type: Permanent
* Shift: Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 4:00pm
Friday: 7:00am - 2:30pm
* Full on the job training is provided
* A salary that increases with your experience gained onsite
* Overtime is also available Regularly. Overtime hours are paid at x 1.5
* Excellent holiday allowances
* Company pension matched up to 10% by our client
Production operative: (The Role)
The role for a Production operative is a fantastic opportunity for individuals with a positive attitude, strong work ethic and who enjoy work which is hands on.
* Manually handling loads up to 25kg
* Constructing brick firing 'clamps' (a very large and carefully selected stack of bricks)
* maintaining the highest standards of 5S's housekeeping and environmental management
* The operation of a range of machines as part of a multi-skilled team with training provided by the end client
* Ensure areas are inspected / maintained in accordance with local Health & Safety Standards and work within Standard Safe Operating Procedures
Production operative ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE
* Previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment or labour-intensive role and operating machinery is highly desirable
* An excellent level of health and safety in the workplace awareness, capable of working in a safe and efficient manner
* Must be a self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic and have a keen eye for detail
* Ability to work as part of a team or on your as an individual
* Excellent timekeeping, attendance and flexibility
* Numerate & literate.
* High degree of Health & Safety awareness.
* FLT license (Desirable)
If you feel you have relevant experience for this role and you are looking to progress within a leading manufacturing business that values and invests in their employees, please apply now