Here at Kerry Collins we are currently recruiting for Production Operatives for our client based in Walsall
Hours of work are : 6.30am start until finish (time can vary, but usually between 4 & 5pm – this can sometimes be slightly earlier, or at “peak” slightly later – but no later than 6pm)
You will be working in busy, fast paced refrigerated environment, producing fresh and frozen meat joints and products.
Duties as a Production Operative will be:
• Working to spec at all times
• Unloading and weighing individual fresh meat pieces
• Adding product according to spec (such as stuffing / additional meat / sauce topping)
• Dressing joint
• Weighing completed product
• Packing, sealing & labelling product
• Loading into trays for despatch / freezing
• Sorting frozen drumsticks / wings out of spiral freezer into trays
• Adding mixes to mixer, ensuring all products evenly covered, then unloading into trays.
• Trays stacked onto pallet to transport to Bagging Room
• Packing finished boxed joints into boxes ready for despatch
If you are interested please apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org