Honeybourne, Evesham • Full Time Permanent • Mon – Thurs 08.00am – 4.30pm, Fri- 08.00am -4.00pm and Saturday mornings when required • £8.50 – £8.75 depending on experience
Our client is looking for a Production Operative to join their team at a well-established company based in Honeybourne, Evesham.
An opportunity has now arisen within the Production Team. Our Client is looking for someone:
- Highly motivated with a keen eye for detail
- Able to work to deadlines
- Experience in unpacking heavy goods
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Production Operative role you will need:
- Physically fit, Manual Handling is a major part of this role
- Personable and good communicator
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Working to deadlines
- Flexible to working demands / priorities
- Attention to detail
- Adhering to Company, Health & Safety procedures
What’s on Offer?
As a Production Operative you will receive:
- Working within a small friendly team in a well established, growing company.
- Mon – Thurs 08.00am – 4.30pm, Fri- 08.00am -4.00pm and Saturday mornings when required
Apply for this role:
To apply for this role, please go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference NW-1681. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.