We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our clients that is seeking a production operative to assist with stripping engines. This will be using power tools and hand tools. You do not need previous experience in this field even though, ideally you will have experience within a hands on role ideally using power tools and hand tools.
- Working inside a warehouse
- Using tools to strip down engines
- Trained as you go
- Checking quality of work
- Raising any issues you may find
- Moving parts around warehouse
- Separating parts of different metals and materials
- Ideally fro ma manufacturing or hands on background
- Able to use power tools and hand tools
- Good eye for detail
- Good communicator
- Good team player
- Able to perform manual handling with metals
- Available for an immediate start
- Able to commit to working Monday to Friday on a day shift
Location: South Normanton DE55 Area
Pay rate: £7.83ph
Contract term:Temporary ongoing
If you fit the above criteria and able to start immediately then please apply and you will be contacted to discuss the vacancy further.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.