We are currently recruiting for a Production PCB Operative based in this large manufacturing company.
Job summary for Production PCB Operative role:
Mechanical assembly, wiring and/or soldering of metal enclosures and/or electronic components and PCBs using various hand and power tools, soldering equipment. Following build notes, SOPs, bills of material, detailed drawing and picture.
Key tasks of the Production PCB Operative role include:
- Performing soldiering and through hole work
- Following of build notes, SOPs, bills of materials, details drawing and pictures
- Ensuring quality is consistent at all times and relevant to drawings
- Completing assemblies and/or PCBs to manufacture specifications and within time constraints
- Maintaining workshop cleanliness and safety
Working days regular this is an exciting opportunity for candidates with relevant experience.
To apply, please send your CV today.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.