As a Production Planner you will have the opportunity to join a diverse, growing, fast-paced and reputable business, that are more than willing to offer plenty of training and potential progression for the right person.
Working within a business that operates within the Food and Drink Industry, this is naturally a fast-paced environment, meaning you will be involved in a wide range of duties and be able to really develop your Planning skills. You'll have the opportunity to join a fun-filled team who can offer plenty of support.
Roles and Responsibility
- Ensure the stock level of the Raw Materials and Final Product are kept up to date within the Planning Department
- Communicate cross-functionally with relevant departments within the business as well as Food industry suppliers and customers, ensuring that all employees, the ingredients and the machinery is available when needed
- As a Planner you will be responsible for making sure the orders which are placed are ran through the correct system so other departments within the company are able to distribute the product to their right customer
- Preparation of regular reports demonstrating key facts and figures to aid in developing ways to improve efficiency
- To be able to create Production Plans
To Be Successful
- At least 2 years' experience as a Production Planner or similar
- Have experience within Food, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals or any other Manufacturing environment
- Used any of the following software packages such as SAP, Excel or any bespoke system
- In order to be considered for this Planning vacancy, you will have worked within one of the following types of position: Production Scheduler, Production Coordinator, Materials Planner, MRP, Stock Controller, Material Coordinator, or similar.
In return for your hard work and dedication within the Planning Department, you are certain to get plenty of job satisfaction due to the challenge at hand and the bigger picture projects that are constantly going on within the business.