We are currently recruiting for an experienced Production Team Leader to work in this fast paced environment.
Responsibilities for Production Team Leader
- Supervise a team of 20 or more staff & ensure that staff correctly placed as per the layout tool
- Liaison between the Colleagues on the plant floor and the Production Leader.
- Ensuring that communications are open and honest and a two-way
- To support the production team in delivering an ever-improving customer service experience to our clients through the quality of our work.
- Carry out instructions reference staff requirement as per the Forecast tool in conjunction with Production Leader
- Manage Prioritise routes and ensure that stock packed as per the Route Departure List
- Measure productivity and escalate issues with individual staff to Production Leader
- Respond to all communication promptly - in person, by phone, letter and email
- Shift brief to shop floor staff - volume to process, quality issues, H&S, etc
- Ensure wages spreadsheet updated per shift
Requirements for Production Team Leader
- Experience of managing a team in a fast paced environment
- Be able to engage with people in a positive manner
- Good written, verbal and active listening skills
- Be flexible with a 'can do' attitude
- Good attention to detail and quality
- Be able to organise self and others
- IT literate
Benefits for Production Team Leader
- Excellent training and development plan with genuine career progression
- 29 days holidays inclusive of the bank holidays
- Salary £20-25k pa depending on experience
- Diverse working environment
- Working hours are shifts: 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 11pm, 8am - 4pm. Flexibility is required to meet targets.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.