Here at 1st Stop Recruitment our client is looking for a few members to add to their growing business. A Production Technician!
The client requires a Production Technician for their medical device department.
Role Function of a Production Technician:
- Execution of unit operations within the production process under ISO 5 workstations, conducted within an ISO 7 clean room.
- Unit operations encompass incoming material inspections, device assembly and electrical testing, preparation of process mixtures and of solutions for device functionality testing.
- Ensure all processes and inspections are conducted according to approved QMS (Quality Management System) documentation.
- Ensure use of approved materials and calibrated / validated equipment.
Benefits of a Production Technician:
- 23 days holiday
- company pension scheme
- DIS – Death in service after 6-months (4 x salary)
- Perk box
Knowledge & Experience
- QMS experience e.g. ISO 13485, ISO 9001, 21 CFR Part 820.
- Awareness of Health and Safety regulations (e.g. CoSSH).
- Local to Saffron Walden (< 30 min commute).
- Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or Biochemistry.
- 1+ years industrial experience in a regulated industry like Medical Devices or Pharmaceuticals.
- Experience manufacturing drug / device combination products.
- ISO 7 clean room experience (or higher specification).
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot process and equipment issues in a time-critical environment.
- IQ/OQ of equipment and PQ of processes.
- Laboratory or process scale experience of wet chemistries involving monomers and hydrogels polymers.
- Analytical chemistry laboratory experience.