Job Title: Project Coordinator
Sector: Structural Contractor
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000
- Would you be interested in working with one of the UKs leading specialist contractors?
- Projects with the WOW factor!
You will be part of a core team made up from five project coordinators. Working in this busy team will see you teamed up with an external contracts manager managing a wide range of project particulars, from design issues to sourcing and procurement.
Regular contact with clients, architects, suppliers and internal team members will ensure that no one day is the same in this role. You will be able to think on your feet and find solutions to problems that arise. Working alongside a highly experienced team, your finished products will be among the most impressive award-winning buildings currently being built in the UK.
We want to hear from you if:
- You are interested in high end, contemporary building projects
- You have experience of working with and understanding construction drawings
- You enjoy speaking with a wide range of people
- You are able to think outside of the box and use creative problem solving
- You are seeking to progress with a well established and highly regarded contracting business
If you are interested in this role please contact Rob Elford of ARV Solutions on 01179592008. Alternatively click 'Apply' to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Project Coordinator, Logistics, Planning, Drawings, Client Management, Sourcing, Procurement, Career, Steel, Timber, Hybrid Structures, Contractor