My client a leading business within the scientific sector are currently looking to recruit an experienced Project Coordinator to support the Engineering department. The successful candidate will work with the Mechanical Engineering Manager and be involved at all stages of the product lifecycle, from initial creation to new product introduction and continuous improvement.
This is a temporary contract for 3 - 6 months with a view to extension and could possible lead to other opportunities in the business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develops project objectives by reviewing proposals and plans as well as conferring with management.
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Maintain schedules by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities and resolving problems
- Manage project costs by overseeing expenditures, highlighting anything necessary to the PM
- Facilitate the creation of project documentation in a high quality and timely manner as well as maintaining the database
The successful candidate will have:
- Project coordination experience preferably within development or manufacturing environment.
- The ability to work in a team as well as on your own
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and efficient
- IT literate, experience in MS Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
Due to weak transport links, access to your own transport is highly desirable and parking is available.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.