Have you got Project Manager or Project Engineer experience within manufacturing or Production? Have you got experience with P&IDs? Looking for a role with an expanding engineering company working on high profile works? This role is tailor made for you!
You will have the opportunity to manage multiple contracts for a wide range of clients on a national basis. Well established with 3 decades of market knowledge they are absolute specialists known to both end clients and suppliers within the Water sector. They have grown substantially in recent years through stable organic growth and have a clearly defined path for future expansion.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- You will run multiple Projects for industrial clients from close of sales process to handover
- Establish communication and relationship with end clients, internal departments and external contractors
- Manage financial and contractual terms to include compensation events and early warnings
- Perform quality control of the work including budget, schedule, plans, personnel performance and provide senior management and customers with regular reports
- Effectively plan project timescales and manufacturing timescales
- You will be an experience Project Manager or Engineer who has ideally worked within the water sector and worked for an OEM
- Have strong knowledge of P&ID's being able to break them down in great detail
- Ideally have knowledge of NEC3 Contracts
- Should be comfortable dealing with customers and establishing strong relationships to lead to repeat business
- Ideally be degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline
What is offered to you in return?
The Project Engineer role is a key role within an expanding business where you will be given a high level of autonomy by a strong management team who will offer support and progression. You will have a high level of technical exposure and deliver some key projects within the water sector. The company offers strong training and are keen to promote people internally to build a strong company moving forward.
The role comes with a competitive basic salary and company car as some travel is involved with the role.