An award winning company who manufacture light transportation vehicles who have been trading over 60 years seeking a Project Engineer for their busy operations. They supply over 50 countries around the world.
The company offer a friendly environment to work in with a culture of professionalism but with a sense of having fun at work, having a sense of humour but getting the job done at the same time!
The main duties of the role;
- Assisting with all aspects of design, manufacturing, implementation, testing and commissioning to deliver the project within budgets to customer requirements
- Manage project documentation, timing plans, project logs, documents, issues listing, RFQ's, BOM's, costs etc
- Production of drawing packages
- Liaise with suppliers regarding technical and commercial matters
- Ensure best practise are applied on projects at all times
I would be keen to receive CV's from Project Engineers or Managers who hold the following skills and expertise;
- Previous experience of projects engineering in a manufacturing, vehicle or custom vehicle design build environment
- Ability to develop, understand, maintain and update project planning documents
- Understanding of BOM's
- Experience of taking projects through from design to manufacture
- Able to travel nationally and internationally at times
- Strong technical and practical ability
The company is based in Alcester so is commutable from Redditch, Stratford upon Avon, Solihull, Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Worcester.
Hours are Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm & Friday 8am to 1pm
Benefits - pension, holidays, attendance bonus
Apply now to be considered for the role...
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.