Project Engineer – Great Yarmouth, Norfolk – Excellent Package
We have been asked to identify and attract suitable candidates for an exciting opportunity in Great Yarmouth. Our client has a vacancy for an experienced Project Engineer to join a small, successful Pharmaceutical Manufacturing site from where a wide variety of medicines and healthcare products are manufactured and released to the market.
Our client is a continuously expanding, fully integrated company, comprising research, development, manufacture, marketing and distribution activities.
Working as part of a professional team within a clean manufacturing environment where the highest quality standards are observed, you will be responsible for developing, managing and delivering engineering projects and performance improvement solutions in line with business specifications. You will need to ensure all project requirements are achieved following our delivery procedures and implement the relevant safety, quality and environmental management systems with a keen focus on delivering projects in a timely manner.
To apply for this role, you will need to have the following:
- 2-5 years project or engineering experience in an FMCG environment including packaging and manufacturing equipment.
- HNC or preferably HND qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering & strong working knowledge of both disciplines.
- Experience of preparing and managing engineering project documentation.
- The ability to use CAD to develop project drawings would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of engineering processes and services.
- Experience supervising contractors and managing safe systems of work.
- Strong organisation & time management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and numerical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you believe you match our criteria and would welcome the opportunity afforded by this role to live and work in Norfolk then we want to hear from you. The role carries an attractive salary of around £35-39,000 per annum.
To maximise your chances of success please take a little time to review your CV and make sure it highlights areas listed above, and clearly sets out your engineering project management experience.