If you are looking to work in a friendly, family owned, professional, global manufacturer then please read on!
The company were founded in 1920 and have grown in size to now employ over 350 people. The company manufacture ductile iron castings products for sanitary-ware and also have a division producing plastic moulding sanitary-ware. The company have recently invested substantial amounts into infrastructure, processes and also bringing in the best talent in the marketplace.
You will be responsible for ensuring new products are introduced on time and within budget to the agreed client due date.
As a NPI Project Engineer, your duties will include;
- Oversee and manage foundry new product projects to ensure they are finished on time and in budget
- Ensure process controls and initial BOM are in place for all aspects of NPI manufacturing stage
- Minimise foundry scrap at NPI stage
- Communication to clients on new product introduction project process and capturing required data for margin analysis
I would welcome applications from candidates who meet the following criteria;
- Must have worked in a foundry environment, having held the title of NPI Engineer, New Product Development Engineer, Manufacturing/Process Engineer
- Experience of ductile iron products
- 33 days holiday
- Company sick pay
- Profit related bonus
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.