Your Birthday off, casual dress, an opportunity to work in an exciting dynamic environment? Do you have a solid technical background, with an understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies? Do you have a strong interest in or have experience of working within the betting, gambling, or gaming industries, then I would love to hear from you to discuss this Project Managers role with you in more detail.
Project Managers Responsibilities & Experience:
- Take responsibility for leading on delivery of assigned releases
- Product development lifecycle management, customer facing skills plus the ability to deliver quality results
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Have experience of Agile or Prince2 project management methodologies
- The role will require close co-ordination between product management, account, service, product development, manufacturing and customers to achieve smooth deliveries of product release to market.
Possessing product development lifecycle management expertise the successful Project Manager will have strong customer facing skills and the ability to deliver quality results on time are all vital within this role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global technology company and be responsible for the detailed planning of all stages of projects from inception to delivery.
Benefits: Contributory pension scheme, your Birthday off, access to a benefits website, 25 days holiday, casual dress and Life Assurance to name a few. The salary for this role is between £40,000 - 45,000.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.