The company are a small but expanding business in the process industry. They specialise in the waste water field and have tripled their workforce in recent years. Due to increased workload they now have a contract opportunity for a Project Manager to join the team, playing competitive rates
Responsibilities of the manager:
- Reporting to the Director as a member of the projects team, the PM's main function is to ensure deadlines are met and relevant legislation, class rules and budgets are adhered to.
- During the implementation phase you will be part of a multi-disciplined engineering team and close cooperation with project team members/managers and personnel from other departments, to ensure that all requirements are achieved, is essential.
- You will also be required to work closely with other departments
- You will be responsible for supporting the Senior PM throughout all phases of the project; from design through to commissioning. Ensuring everything is delivered to the required standard, on time, within budget and in accordance with company requirements.
Requirements of the Manager:
- Background as a Project Manager - From completion through to commissioning
- Manage large projects
- Industry background required: Water, Oil & Gas, Process
- Engineering qualification required
- Competitive rates offered
- Full time working hours
- 3 month contract initially with view to extension
- Weekly or monthly pay
- Working hours Monday to Friday
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.