Job Title: Project Manager
Location: North London
Sector: Architectural Metalwork
Salary: c. £50,000 + Package - More Senior Candidates Will Also be Considered
- Do you have a background in Architectural Metalwork?
- Can you manage multiple sites for tier 1 contractor and developer clients?
- This growing specialist contractor has a NEW vacancy open in their PM team - contact us today!
You will be joining an existing team of two Project Managers taking projects from contract award through to handover. You can expect a busy workload with 8-10 projects running concurrently between design, fabrication and install phases.
Commercial responsibility will include pricing for variations and tracking performance against budget, contractual awareness of JCT and NEC forms is also a distinct advantage. Projects will be within the M25, with occasional works outside of London ranging in value from £50,000 - £3,500,000.
As Project Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Acting as a sole pint of contact for tier one contractor and develop clients form contract award through to handover
- Planning and programming works from fabrication through to delivery and on-site installation
- Managing project budgets and providing accurate commercial forecasting
- Maintaining a forward view of project performance including contractual adherence
- Managing on-site installation teams ensuring hey remain fully aware of, and in time with, project programmes
- Attending pre-start meetings and progress meetings with clients - both at client offices and live site locations
If you would like to know more about this role and employer then please contact ARV Solutions. Alternatively, click 'Apply' to submit your CV for consideration.