Looking for flexible working hours? Do you have a passion for sales and a desire to work within a local charity? A unique opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to be part of a growing charity, promoting the organisation on a permanent basis.
In the Promotions Officer Job, Conwy, North Wales you will be:
- Raising awareness of the organisation and its fundraising schemes
- Recruiting new members by calling door to door and attending events
- Promoting and selling individual tickets at events and venues
- Following up on leads and working to sales targets
To be considered for the Promotions Officer Job, Conwy, North Wales you will need:
- Previous experience in a sales and public facing role
- To be sales focused - be able to maximise sales opportunities with an ability to work to targets
- Strong communication skills with a friendly yet confident approach
- The ability to listen and respond to customers to ensure a quality driven service
- Self-motivated and willing to expand knowledge on a daily basis
- A full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle (essential)
This is a permanent opportunity with flexible working hours up to 35 hours per week. The salary is £16,280 per annum plus commission and expenses (pro rata for part time hours). On offer in return for your skills and enthusiasm is a realistic OTE of £20K/year and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
If this sounds like just the challenge you have been looking for please apply today!